Friday, January 15, 2010

The Subject & The Challenge.

Subject: S
Height: 6"
Weight: 75kg

Current Diet: Vegetarian mostly by default (he lives with a vegan: me, so has not a lot of choice in the matter), but a meat-eater any other times.

Vices: An addiction to these nasty, greasy pork buns that he gets on his way home from work. He tries to hard the evidence from me...but I know. Oh, I know ;-)

Views on the whole vegan thing: Hates factory farming and doesn't want to support it, but just doesn't think he can live without meat, or stop wearing leather shoes. And no amount of "if you love me then you'd really make the change for me..." has worked thus far on him.

Reaction when I mentioned the challenge: "Oh my god there's no way I can eat miso and vegetables for breakfast every day..." Quote: Thursday January 14th, 21:00hrs. Again...because that's all vegans eat for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animals Australia